Terms and Conditions
1. We will require the balance of any deposit to be made at least 21 days before the function date. Payments can be made by cheque, BACS bank transfer, PayPal or cash. You can pay the remaining amount of your bill either as a separate payment or as one payment alongside your deposit. For separate payments we will accept cheques, BACS bank transfer or PayPal payments, all of which must be received at least 7 days before the function date. We can also accept cash payments on the day of your event. For bookings that are accepted less than 10 days before a function date, full payment must be made by PayPal or by cash on the day only. PayPal payments must be received before the function date.
2. If the event organiser cancels the booking or the event does not take place for any reason then the deposit will be forfeit. A cancellation fee of not less than one half of the agreed fee will also be applied for. Full payment will be sought if cancellation is made within 31 days of the performance date or if NRG DJ Solutions can show that another function has been refused for the same date on the basis of this agreement. Cancellation notification must be in writing and receipt of such notification will be confirmed in writing.
3. At events involving children it will be the responsibility of the event organiser to ensure that there will be adequate adult supervision. We recommend that there should be a minimum of one adult per ten children.
4. We will conduct ourselves in a manner befitting the engagement and will respond to the event organiser’s requests relating to dress code, volume levels, music played, equipment location or any other reasonable request.
5. It will be a requirement that access is available to a properly earthed mains electricity supply, sufficient to allow safe usage of the required equipment for the performance. If the supply is inadequate then the amount of equipment may be reduced. If it is considered that the electricity supply or any other aspect of the event is unsafe then we reserve the right to refuse to start or continue the performance after consultation with the event organiser. The provisions of clause 2 may also apply.
6. We will use our best endeavours to attend the function. Should we be prevented from attending for any reason, including accident or sudden illness, then the event organiser will receive a full refund of all monies paid to us for that function, however nrg dj solutions will not incur any additional liability for non-appearance.
7. Licences for the performance of recorded music are only required at public events. In most cases private parties, such as wedding receptions, birthdays etc which are invitation only and attract no entrance fee do not require a licence. It is the event organiser’s responsibility to obtain such licences if required. Should we be prevented from performing due to the absence of any appropriate licence or similar permission or should the performance be cancelled for any other reason then the provisions of clause 2 will apply.
8. We will require adequate setting up time prior to the performance and a sufficient period afterwards to dismantle and remove our equipment from the venue. The amount of time required is dependant on the package selected and the minimum will be noted on your booking confirmation.
9. The event organiser is responsible for providing adequate supervision of all guests, staff and customers at the venue and will be liable for any loss or damage to equipment caused by guests, staff or customers.
10. The event organiser warrants that they are entitled to use the venue for the purposes of the event and performance and that the event does not breach any law, bye-law or conditions imposed on the property.
11. Any extension of playing time is purely at the discretion of the DJ and may be subject to other constraints, however we will do our best to accommodate any such request. Fees for extended times will be advised.
12. Only one offer/discount may be used per booking.
13. By placing a booking the client declares they are over the age of 18 years.
14. For events where photography will be used, the client confirms that NRG DJ Solutions are permitted to take photographs of all relevant persons at the function. All images taken will remain copyright to NRG DJ Solutions.
By using our DJ service the event organiser confirms the acceptance of all these terms and conditions.
Got questions? Call us on 07708847306 or contact us.